free website stats program Just got it Dyno'd what do you think? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just got it Dyno'd what do you think?

Torqe is what ya feel.....I'd be awful happy with that, looks like it comes in right off of idle, smoothly builds and peaks at around 4,000 rpm. That's all good "usable" stuff. That little dip at about 2500 rpm might feel a little like a "bog" when ya take off from a stop. Didn't see yer air/fuel #'s but I betcha it get's a little lean there, too bad ya live on the east coast, we gotta a guy out here in the Bay Area who can take that dip out on the SERT.

Torqe is what ya feel.....I'd be awful happy with that, looks like it comes in right off of idle, smoothly builds and peaks at around 4,000 rpm. That's all good "usable" stuff. That little dip at about 2500 rpm might feel a little like a "bog" when ya take off from a stop. Didn't see yer air/fuel #'s but I betcha it get's a little lean there, too bad ya live on the east coast, we gotta a guy out here in the Bay Area who can take that dip out on the SERT.

I asked for the A/F numbers which they said they would get me. I brought it back last night to the Tuner to get that dip out. Bike is running like a bat out of (EDIT) and very happy with it. Pulls hard, feels good, couldn't be any happier with the gains from the 103 kit.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a dyno on mine and it feels way better than the map they gave me with that power commander

who? :bigsmiley6: Live in San Jose have bike need tune will travel

You picked the right parts and the dyno proved it, you now have a top of the line road machine with plenty of torque that will last you many years. Enjoy!

You picked the right parts and the dyno proved it, you now have a top of the line road machine with plenty of torque that will last you many years. Enjoy!

Thanks Chopper. Bike runs great. Really happy with the way it turned out. Got it re-tuned yesterday to get rid of the dip, haven't ridden yet as it snowed and sleeted here in the "Sunshine State" yesterday. Rode it across the parking lot to the detail shop and that was it. Supposed to pick up today, but I think they high temp is going to be about 40. I don't care though, I want to ride!

Back