free website stats program Just got back off my first road trip. | Harley Davidson Forums

Just got back off my first road trip.

mark72

Let me start out by saying I LOVE MY ULTRA CLASSIC even more now. We had 11 riders for a 4 day trip no agenda just riding. We rode all over Tennessee for 4 days and what a ride. We even visited the Bell Buckle Motorcycle rally which was interesting that they also have a Moon Pie and RC Cola Festival as well. The best part is that I was able to spend it with some very good friends. We will be making the trip again next year God willing. Thanks, Mark.

Attachments

• IMG_1997.jpg
    IMG_1997.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2006.jpg
    IMG_2006.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2003.jpg
    IMG_2003.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2010.jpg
    IMG_2010.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 68
Glad you like the Ultra and had a great time. You still have a lot of riding to do the rest of the summer, have fun.:s

I have a wife snd a 7 year old son, so the trips have to be spaced out. The guys I went with never plan a destination and try to ride scenic routes. Thanks, Mark. By the way I,m the 1 in the orange shirt with the skull cap.

Great pictures. Just got my 08 Ultra and the wife and I are having a great time. Glad you had a safe trip and hope you have many more miles to go. Be safe!!:D

Just so happens I was sitting in traffic beside Coach Saban today. ROOOLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had a great trip but sorry guys....... WAR EAGLE!!!!! Can wait until football season gets in full swing. Hopefully we can get on the right track.

Back