free website stats program Just for fun. Do you have a road name? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just for fun. Do you have a road name?

Breeze, because I was not married for many many years and was able to do things on a whim. "Free as a breeze" a bartender said one night and it stuck. It didn't bother me at all that Stephenwolf has the song Mr. breeze that I like.
I had to add the 3at at the end because breeze was taken on this forum.

I had to laugh at this one and normally, I read this type of thread but don't respond. (I do a LOT of "lurking".)
You know the types of threads I mean..."what is your bike's name?", etc. (Mine is 2003 Ultra, by the way. :p )

But this thread would apply to so many of my riding brothers that I have to take part!

Mine is an abbreviation, and I can't define it, in my resolve to NOT get suspended, because Glider will send me directly to jail :56: without passing go and without collecting $200 just as fast as anybody else.....he applies the rules fairly regardless of friendship, which is one of the many reasons he has my ultimate respect.

If I thought it was an obvious definition, I wouldn't tell it here, since obvious crudeness hidden somehow, (and usually NOT very well), is not allowed either. And Glider hates those cheap tricks worst of all. (Just a heads-up to the new guys)

But mine can mean thousands of things, and most of them quite innocent, so I feel comfortable telling you I am called "PF", and that name was given to me by a very close friend, (and by the way, his name is "BJ", and to illustrate what I mean about how innocent nicknames can be, it stands for "Big John", which outsiders still call him, as his closest friends only started using the abbreviation because many of us have such nicknames,(abbreviations), and he didn't want to feel left out. (He's awfully sensitive for a 400 pound monster.)

Anyway, there ya have it, and no, I can't tell you what it stands for, although you may figure it out if you start using mental health analogies. :D

This is an old thread, and I can't remember if I answered it! :D (Old age will do that to ya!)

My nickname for years and years was, (and still is when I ride with those boys), PF. Obviously not my initials, which are RS! :newsmile100:

As a Mod and a loyal forum member who does NOT want the INSTANT LIFETIME BAN that I would get for disclosing what it stands for, I'll have to leave it to your imagination, but let's just say it was given to me by a fellow biker years ago because of my group of friend's assessment of my constant mental state!

Jan. 24th -at 8:30 AM - you were the first one to reply!!!!! :newsmile100:

Breeze, because I was not married for many many years and was able to do things on a whim. "Free as a breeze" a bartender said one night and it stuck. It didn't bother me at all that Stephenwolf has the song Mr. breeze that I like.
I had to add the 3at at the end because breeze was taken on this forum.
===========================
I had a "senior moment" above. Mr. Breeze is by Lynyrd Skynyrd of course, not Stephenwolf.

Years ago before vinyl lettering it was done with a brush, which is what I did, so the name "Brush" became my road name.

Dogman is mine nothing about the Dogmen of the American Indians..nothing so exotic as that... it was not coz of the Harley but has stuck with me coz I've been into Dog rescue for ever i think. So my fella and Ladys we ride with call me Dogman.

Brother Jack , the guys I rode with in Minnesota hung it on me

Scrinch.

My wife is a bit of a Christmas fanatic....loves it all year round. I, on the other hand, have a tendency to be a bit sarcastic about the commercial aspect of the holidays. I said to a friend that I felt like a Scrinch around her. I meant to say either Scrooge or the Grinch but got them together in my head when I spoke.

It stuck. So I became Scrinch

Back