free website stats program Just changed the oil.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Just changed the oil....

Mongo1958

.....and cleaned the bike at a coin car spray cleaner with hot soapy water. The bugs did not stand a chance. just remember to spay the water in the direction of the wind. I love it when a plan comes together. Next is a nice wax job. Man my Harley is going to look Sweeeeeeet!
WAP.gif

:D Keep the high pressure spray away from the wheel bearings:s

I have a funny feeling, with this crazy weather we're experiencing in the Midwest, we'll be doing the winter storage routine(s) soon...:(

Might have to get the FLHX prepped and run the Sporty until salt-time...

.....and cleaned the bike at a coin car spray cleaner with hot soapy water. The bugs did not stand a chance. just remember to spay the water in the direction of the wind. I love it when a plan comes together. Next is a nice wax job. Man my Harley is going to look Sweeeeeeet!
WAP.gif

If bike fail to start next week, don't forget what you did.......

I have washed all of my bikes with a high pressure washer and I have had no adverse effects from it. I don't direct it at the wheel bearings or above the tank line. I do blast the outer fairing and light bezels though. I figure that if I can ride for two or more days in the rain at highway speeds a little high pressure soap and water cant hurt the bike. Ride on with your clean bike Mongo:D

Back