free website stats program Just brought home my Nightster! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just brought home my Nightster!

We got a decent amount up here, and it was still raining off and on this morning.

I've got to find some stock mirrors for it. The previous owner had taken them off, but I'm blind in my right eye and need all the help I can get. Guy at work thinks he has some take-offs from one of his bikes laying around.

Wednesdays and Thursdays are 16 hour work days for me. 4 hours of which the bike would be left unattended off of Metropolitan Ave. in downtown Atlanta, so that ain't happening!

Thanks for all the nice comments on the bike.

Jon

We got a decent amount up here, and it was still raining off and on this morning.

I've got to find some stock mirrors for it. The previous owner had taken them off, but I'm blind in my right eye and need all the help I can get. Guy at work thinks he has some take-offs from one of his bikes laying around.

Wednesdays and Thursdays are 16 hour work days for me. 4 hours of which the bike would be left unattended off of Metropolitan Ave. in downtown Atlanta, so that ain't happening!

Thanks for all the nice comments on the bike.

Jon

Again, Good luck and be safe.
Metropolitan Ave. is not a place you would want to leave your scoot unattended at all!

You'd never know you'd been so long without a ride - you sure look like a bad biker dude in the pictures - jacket, chain, soaking wet jeans! :p

So, do they get to arm wrestle for the bike when they are old enough to ride? Maybe you will need two more bikes by then. Be safe out there.

Congrats on the new ride. I know the feeling about waiting, mine won't be ready for a week or so (1200 Sportster not Nightster). I'm waiting on parts to be shipped for the new "comfy" seat, sisybar & rack. Haven't ridden in a long time (last bike was 15-18 yrs ago). So I'll have to get used to it again :D. Patience is not a virtue, it's a (edited). Tracy

Back