free website stats program just bought a 08 nightster!! now for the forward controls | Harley Davidson Forums

just bought a 08 nightster!! now for the forward controls

platz2001us

hello everybody, I have just picked up an 08, Nightster. first thing is i need forward controls quick. but there seems to be only a couple out there that are black. I am not into paying over $400 for something i fabbed and made chrome for my 99 vulcan. ANY IDEAS

Congrats on the new sporty. I put the H-D chrome on my wifes XL883L they are very well made. The MOCO make a black set part # 33397-07A it is $399.00 though. I doubt you will find anything better or even close to as well made for a substantial savings.

hello everybody, I have just picked up an 08, Nightster. first thing is i need forward controls quick. but there seems to be only a couple out there that are black. I am not into paying over $400 for something i fabbed and made chrome for my 99 vulcan. ANY IDEAS

Congrats, and welcome to the forum, hard to beat HD parts they fit good and are made for your bike :)

I'd say if you made em for your other bike you should be able to make them for the sporty,my brother did his. Just put your thinkin cap on.:s

If you can fabricate your own, suppose you could...but then if you have a new ride...something that is going to be a part of the bike may be more cost effective to spend the money on it and save your time & materials for those items that better utilize your brain power and resources...

tn160s3.jpg

Back