free website stats program Just because!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just because!!

What's a few zero's between friends!? I at least wrote the darn thing!

Isn't the saying "it's the thought that counts"???
You tell em DK zeros arent worth anything anyway right.

Bluesman you are what the brotherhood of bikers is all about.May many good things come your way bro I'm proud to know you even if it is only on this forum :cheers

Last edited:
DK, I don't want much; just a set of leather covered rigid bags for the Fatboy. And since I'll be swapping out the Shotguns for Longshots I'll be able to fit full size bags.:bigsmiley24:

I say lets give DK the "HDTimeline" dude of the month!!:D
Oh...Ah where does the line line start for the "free stuff" i heard some body hit the lottery?:skipping

All in favor....I....I...I
There you go DK, you the man!:D
Well if i knew how to use this thing better, i would give you the "Golden Kick Stand" award. :s

goldkickstand.jpg

Oh and when you are giving cool stuff away, you go to the front of the line!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Funny!
I see i have years to catch up on, on how to use all this tech savy stuff...:bigsmiley21:
Klenex is on your right, take the box if you need it!
On a side bar, Joe has not been on ,he ok? (local Georgia guy to me)

I have not stoped, no rain, I ride! we have been pretty lucky. Don't want to rub it in but.....rode this week to work every day. The weekend is going to be in the upper 50's so...will have to put on a few more miles.:lero
Have to look after my Georgia freinds, he (Joe) travels around my neck of the woods

Last edited:
Thanks for the message! I am actually getting very grumpy with all of the snow and not being able to ride... MAKE IT STOP!!

Well Blues' at least when you have snow ' you have some awsome sceanery to look at. My wife and I flew into Reno a couple of years ago then rented a car and drove to Tahoe and stayed at Harrah's for a few days. We made the drive around the lake and I must say it is one of the prettiest places I've ever been. If and when we go back I'll check into renting a bike.

Back