Just because!!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by R. Lewis, Jan 20, 2008.

1. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Just a quick hey to everyone,wishing all good health and hope the winter(where it is actually COLD!!!) is not taking it's tole on ya!!!!! :guitar

2. R. Lewis

2 weeks ago here 75*--- today maybe 20*!!!!!!!! And we still have Feb./March to go thru!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmiley5:

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

We had 57* last week, now it's 21* and windy. Spring is just around the corner.:bigsmiley8:

4. R. Lewis

YES!!!!!!! March 20th--- first day of spring.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmiley8:

5. boypop

boypop Member

I also am getting grumpy with all this sub zero stuff,but the good thing i received a ups package the other day from a guy who doesn't know me from adam. In the package was a shortened foot shifter that I have been trying to locate for some time. I tried to pay the kind gentleman but all he wanted was for me to be happy with the part he made for me.I really can't express my gratitude so I told him about the old honda commercial ( you meet the nicest people on a honda) and told him that it should be "YOU MEET NICEST PEOPLE ON A HARLEY". With that I would like to wish everyody a good riding season:):):)

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

Let's see some pics of the shifter and give the member some credits for doing this for you. We have some great people here on the forum and here's proof!

7. boypop

boypop Member

I will gladly tell you that it was the BLUESSMAN from Nevada. And I also second that there are a lot of good people on this forum. I would love to show pics but I haven't mastered on how to post them> I guess I'm not very computer savvy. Like everything else it takes time and somebody teaching me

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

This should explain how to post a pic,and kudos to Bluessman for going out of his way to help you out !

Harley Davidson Community

9. Spike King

Spike King Member

Way to go bluessman...we need more people like you :ap:x

10. R. Lewis

" ATTA BOY" BLUESSMAN!!!!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers