free website stats program Just because!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Just because!!

R. Lewis

Retired Moderators
Just a quick hey to everyone,wishing all good health and hope the winter(where it is actually COLD!!!) is not taking it's tole on ya!!!!! :guitar

2 weeks ago here 75*--- today maybe 20*!!!!!!!! And we still have Feb./March to go thru!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmiley5:

I also am getting grumpy with all this sub zero stuff,but the good thing i received a ups package the other day from a guy who doesn't know me from adam. In the package was a shortened foot shifter that I have been trying to locate for some time. I tried to pay the kind gentleman but all he wanted was for me to be happy with the part he made for me.I really can't express my gratitude so I told him about the old honda commercial ( you meet the nicest people on a honda) and told him that it should be "YOU MEET NICEST PEOPLE ON A HARLEY". With that I would like to wish everyody a good riding season:):):)

I also am getting grumpy with all this sub zero stuff,but the good thing i received a ups package the other day from a guy who doesn't know me from adam. In the package was a shortened foot shifter that I have been trying to locate for some time. I tried to pay the kind gentleman but all he wanted was for me to be happy with the part he made for me.I really can't express my gratitude so I told him about the old honda commercial ( you meet the nicest people on a honda) and told him that it should be "YOU MEET NICEST PEOPLE ON A HARLEY". With that I would like to wish everyody a good riding season:):):)

Let's see some pics of the shifter and give the member some credits for doing this for you. We have some great people here on the forum and here's proof!

I will gladly tell you that it was the BLUESSMAN from Nevada. And I also second that there are a lot of good people on this forum. I would love to show pics but I haven't mastered on how to post them> I guess I'm not very computer savvy. Like everything else it takes time and somebody teaching me

I will gladly tell you that it was the BLUESSMAN from Nevada. And I also second that there are a lot of good people on this forum. I would love to show pics but I haven't mastered on how to post them> I guess I'm not very computer savvy. Like everything else it takes time and somebody teaching me

This should explain how to post a pic,and kudos to Bluessman for going out of his way to help you out !

Harley Davidson Community

Back