free website stats program just another cleaner or not | Harley Davidson Forums

just another cleaner or not

cavs1429

has anyone used bugslide spray cleaner. I just got back from three day trip while i was away a bought a bottle and i cant believe how great this stuff is easy to use and the shine is out of this world. :bigsmiley30:

I bought some at my HD dealer when I bought my Ultra and really like it. You can also buy it on the internet. I carry the 8 oz. bottle on the road with me at all times.:newsmile090:

My father has been restoring antique cars and trucks since before I was born. I learned the pledge trick about 30 years ago when my mom and dad were shining up an old red rag-top car with it. I have used it on every vehicle I have owned ever since. It is sooo much faster and easier to use than any wax out there and works on any surface, I just don't use it on auto glass.

If you look at my other post it was about pledge . pledge works great but it's a dust magnet dust just seems to stick more to my bike when i used pledge. This here bugslide its not oily and cleans and shines like nothing i ever used and it dosent remove wax. I purchased a small bottle at a harley dealer in Virgina spray it on every thing. you can order it online just punch in bugslide.com and a whole bunch of sites open on this stuff. :D

Bounce dryer sheets work extremely well for removing bugs. Just dampen and the bugs come off easily.

Back