free website stats program Just a Quick "I'll be Back" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Just a Quick "I'll be Back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVPC
Brother YOU WILL make it back! And all of us will keep the lights on for you.:s
One of my techs has a son over there and i have a few freinds as well wearing the camo, not a day goes by that we ALL dont think of their safety. We have all the flags of each branch hanging in the shop and and of course the Red, White and Blue!
This reminds us every day that we have brothers and sisters around the world standing behind our flag.
As all have said on here, take care of your self!:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA:USA

look me up when you get to Kuwait. I'll come out and see you while you are training at camp buehring>

CSM Lopez
1ST TSC Camp AJ
430-6985

Thanks & God Bless. Take care over there & I expect you back. I'll keep wearing the red shirts on Fridays.

"I'll keep wearing the red shirts on Fridays." I'm right there with ya Joy! I wear mine EVERY Friday!
Yeah, I sort of get in 'trouble' at work doing that, I get looks at the office from the higher ups.....I just tell them why and they haven't said anything yet...(uniform policies & all)

Really wish I had more time to write this or better yet that I didn't have to write it at all.
Uncle has reactivated me and I'm heading to nasty sand box where no one plays nice.
I'll be back in August if I make it back :17:
Really gonna miss chatting with everyone here but most of all my toys will have to keep each other company for a bit.
Everyone Ride safe and be in good health.
I'll write any time I get to be on line but the place I'm going isn't known for it's Internet service.
:49:

R.I.P NVPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back