free website stats program Just a "heads-up" for all. | Harley Davidson Forums

Just a "heads-up" for all.

R. Lewis

Retired Moderators
Hey guys and gals , dudes and dolls out there in HDTimeline land --

- Just want to remind and give a heads up to everyone that school will be, if not already, starting soon !!! That means while out on our scoots and in the cages we need to start watching even more closely for grade school kids crossing the streets in crosswalks and from between parked cars on foot , skateboards or bicycles. High school kids trying to "look cool" for their "buds" and the "babes" . College kids trying to get to their class on time or across town for the part-time job and yes the sororiety parties!! The school buses just around the "blind curve" stopped picking up those that have to take them!! Also we need to watch for the "soccer moms & DADS" in the cages going to and from. One more thing to get back to watching out for also -- SCHOOL SPEED ZONES !!!!!
Just be careful out there - REMEMBER that could be your child or grandchild , niece or nephew !!!
Ride safe and be careful !!! PEACE ! :hii

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more R. Lewis, be aware as much as possible to what's going on all around you!! :bigsmiley12:

Around here school doesn't start till after Labour day,so it surprised me going into Bristol Indiana this week to see school buses and kids in uniform

I drive through 4 school zones on the way to work, wish there were more LEO's stationed to write tickets in them. I think the parents dropping their kids off are the worst, they seem to have no concern for anything but getting to work on time.

Thats a good heads up, I live across the street from a grade school and to watch the way traffic is when kids arrive at school and get out at the end of the day is a mess. So be carefull in areas when school children are present.

Pops

I found rhat you need to looking out for them because of all the distractions they are not looking out for you.

Back