free website stats program July 4th coming up | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

July 4th coming up

Grandkids visiting from Florida....So will go to the big city (St. Louis) and watch a kick butt fireworks display on the River Front...also Evil Knievel kids in town for a jump out at Six Flags ..jumping 25 Dodge Chargers...Hmmm but he sure ain't like the old man who would use a Harley...The kid gonna use some kind of stripped down metric...lol It still takes guts I ain't got that for sure! Also a BBQ with our biker friends...The grandkids get a kick seeing grandpa and Grandma hanging with bikers now a days...lol..Happy and a very safe 4th to you all...and please remember our Servicemen and women in your prays this weekend.:42:

I plan on taking a few rides where there are no crowds of people and no traffic. Does such a place exist?:bigsmiley24:

Far west Texas, between Odessa and El Paso? :bigsmiley24:

Plan to go to friends on Friday for a cookout, pool party, and show off my bike that they haven't seen yet. Otherwise, kick back and relax. Actually have a 4-day weekend because I had to work last weekend! :cheers

i think we are going to spend the 4th on the lake in that boat having some cold once and watch the fireworks from there that night. I hope I will get some riding in the other days.

Hopefully a couple Bicycle rides, a couple Fat Boy rides, some BBQ'd Pork Stakes.
Joe Cocker and Steve Miller Band on Sunday.

Back