free website stats program Judged trike show location during bike week in florida | Harley Davidson Forums

Judged trike show location during bike week in florida

zoood

Product Contributor
Anyone know of a custom judged show in Daytona during bike week that has a separate judging of Harley Trikes during bike week. The rat's hole has any custom 3 wheeler category and I really dont want to compete against boss hogs and VW trikes. It wouldnt be fair to them.

You will blow them all away, Check with Trike Lady Me thinks she knows and was a judge last year, Best of Luck tho you wont need it and we are looking forward to seeing you, Capital Jack:s

Well, It's official. Meaning I paid the entrance fee. Im entered in the 3 wheeler class on the boardwalk. Heck last time I entered a Big Daddy Rat's Custom Chopper Show on the boardwalk was in 1981. I won 3rd place back then in the class I was in. We had brought our bikes down there in a pick-up truck. I ended up entering a dirty motorcycle. While we were setting up on the boardwalk. A couple drunks stole our pick-up truck for 3 days. My jacket was in that truck and I stayed with my show bike on the boardwalk all day. Freezing my tail off. It only reached 40 degrees!

zoood

zoood,
You are the winner, they just have make it official by announcing that and giving you the prize. :s

That sounds real good when ya look at it that way.

But all in all. Im not in it to win it. Im in it to show it. Besides the 2 hats they give ya. I'll have a really good parking space for the day.

zoood

I'd say look into this show.

tn781s3.jpg

I'd say look into this show.
tn781s3.jpg

If Im down there before then. I'll look into it. I have to meet a friend thats about 80 miles west of Daytona for some pin striping to complete the look.

thanks for that info, zoood

Beginning in March and lasting the month.

Im still undecided as of now if I will be attending Daytona's Bike Event. I will let you all know in about a week or so.

Beginning in March and lasting the month.

The State of Georgia has received a $70,000.00 federal grant to implement motorcycle only checkpoints. This is disguised as a safety-compliance check point when it is in fact a revenue shakedown of bikers. They will be writing citations for tags, pipes that are not EPA compliant, MC endorsements and equipment violations. You will be asked to consent to a search of your bags, refuse. No MC endorsement? You will be arrested if your state requires an endorsement and you don’t have it. If you do not have proof of insurance they will tow your bike. If you are caught with dope or prescription meds not in their original pill bottle with the pharmacy tag they will seize your bike and you will be arrested. You will not get the bike back. They will be setting up shop in the rest areas with big flashing signs detouring bikes. Those that do not stop will be chased down and cited. Understand this has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with generating money for the state and increasing their asset forfeiture account.

This will be directed at I-75 and I-95 but they could be on any road in the state.

Even though Im legal and my trike and trailer is legal. Since this is all about revenue for the State of Ga. It would take only one hard nosed LEO to write me a ticket just because it would be cheaper for me to pay the fine then to dispute the violation in court in a state other than mine.

Whether I ride to Daytona to enter my bike in that show or not to attend at all. Is still up in the air. So far by not going. I'm out 40 bucks for the preregistration for the show. Which incidentally is cheaper than any ticket they may slap me with.

zoood

This harassment of motorcycles is just another thing that makes me embarrassed to be a GA resident. I have registered my complaint to the governor through the AMA website.

Back