free website stats program Joining in from Texas | Harley Davidson Forums

Joining in from Texas

hogcowboy

Been riding a while now. Started back in 1971 on a new Honda 185 Twinstar. Put 4,000 plus miles on it and traded for a Honda 400 Hawk. Put 68,000 plus on it and traded for a new Harley Electra Glide in 1985. Put 63,000 plus on it and traded for a BMW K100LT. Put 66,000 plus on it and stopped riding for about 5 years. Couldn't stand it any more and got a Honda VTX 1300 and turned it into a bagger. Put 2500 miles on it and totaled it on a rain slick turn in January of this year. So since I tired to kill myself I decided I may as well die on what I wanted when I got the VTX which is another Electra Glide. I picked up a 2007 Ultra 2 weeks ago after being out of a wheel chair just 5 weeks. Even though I'm not completely mended yet, I still had the itch to ride. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.:bigsmiley23:

So I guess this is where I can up my post count so I don't feel like a retard by not being able to post a simple "link".:taunt

Are you sure the required post count you have to have is 5 and not 10. I've done 7 yet it says I only have 4. Some posts don't seem to register. Strange!:small3d031:

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back