free website stats program JMJOHN from J&M Corp now on hdtimeline | Harley Davidson Forums

JMJOHN from J&M Corp now on hdtimeline

JMJOHN

Forum members,,,

I have joined this forum to answer any questions you may have concerning motorcycle audio and provide any information requested about the J&M line of motorcycle audio products for the Harley Touring machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
John

Our rules on the forum don't allow for anything that even resembles spamming by a manufacturer or jobber.

We appreciate you answering questions but in the event that you try to promote your products here without being a paid sponsor, your account will be closed.

Thanks for your help.:s

glider

Glider ,,,,,

love your warm welcome ,,, you think I came over here to be a spammer ? ,,,,

even signature line has been edited out ,,,,,,

please send an email to me personally at the email address listed ,,, I would like to become a site sponsor and put up a banner if you would allow me ? ,,,,,,

45,000 members! Wow! I had no idea how big the membership to this forum was/is.
You guys must be doing something right! :p

Glider ,,,,,

love your warm welcome ,,, you think I came over here to be a spammer ? ,,,,

even signature line has been edited out ,,,,,,

please send an email to me personally at the email address listed ,,, I would like to become a site sponsor and put up a banner if you would allow me ? ,,,,,,

John

We run the forum a bit different than other forums and we have had many others join the forum attempting to sell their product on the forum for free which were removed.
Your post fits right into that category the way you posted it, in most cases we just remove the post and the members account. You were afforded the opportunity to remain on the forum until you tried to sell your product.

Your signature line was edited out because it was a business link. The forum rules stipulate that this is not allowed.

I apologize if you feel I was excessively rude but this is how we keep the spammers off the forum with a minimum amount of work on our part.

Speed will be contacting you if you wish to become a sponsor on the forum.

Thanks for clarifying your intentions and look forward to having you as a sponsor.

glider

John, I'd welcome you to the forum, and thank you for all the great service I've gotten from you, and how great the radios on both my bike, my last bike, my wife's bike, several friends bikes..... but I'm afraid I'd get nailed for spamming.

So I won't mention all of the above

John, I'd welcome you to the forum, and thank you for all the great service I've gotten from you, and how great the radios on both my bike, my last bike, my wife's bike, several friends bikes..... but I'm afraid I'd get nailed for spamming.

So I won't mention all of the above

Funny guy! :taunt

shootchNC ,,,,,

thank you for the welcome ,,,,

as soon as we can work out the sponsorship details etc, I should have the latitude to answer questions and give J&M audio solutions by link to our website ,,,,

till then I guess we just exchange pleasantries ,,,,,

shootchNC ,,,,,

thank you for the welcome ,,,,

as soon as we can work out the sponsorship details etc, I should have the latitude to answer questions and give J&M audio solutions by link to our website ,,,,

till then I guess we just exchange pleasantries ,,,,,

If you want to see a model of how things can work here, check out the Dobeck Performance page here:

TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Back