free website stats program Jim's 120" | Harley Davidson Forums

Jim's 120"

Tooup09

I'm looking for a Jim's 120" engine to fit a 03' HD touring model. anyone have anything for sale or info on one at a good price ?

I can't imagine the heat that comes off a 120" engine. I have a hard enough time keeping my "96" cool...

They have to cook (?)

Thanks. I called and they can't come down in price. Looking for a better deal than $6950

Hey if your gonna play you gotta pay. Let the cooking begin.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other options ?
Craig's List? Or, you can call some smaller bike shops to see if they know of any used ones (surely someone has gotten tired of all the heat)or if they can order one at a lower price. Check Rodney's Cycle House in Little Rock, AR (google it). If Rodney can't find one, you're outta luck.

Craig's List? Or, you can call some smaller bike shops to see if they know of any used ones (surely someone has gotten tired of all the heat)or if they can order one at a lower price. Check Rodney's Cycle House in Little Rock, AR (google it). If Rodney can't find one, you're outta luck.

Thanks ! Looking into it.

Yes, I have a 2008 Jim's 120 engine complete with 5000 miles that I will sell for $1500.00. Have all paperwork when and by whom engine was installed and removed. One head is damaged but can be repaired or replaced. call 864-314-9498. Brent

Back