free website stats program jets | Harley Davidson Forums

jets

Smooth Air

Hi Everyone,

Had a question. I am doing a cv upgrade on a 2001 sportster sport. Noticed glider's post on rejetting and he said that a #46 low and #200 main would most likely work best. I have checked a few places and even harley davidson
and they said they had not heard of a #46. :bigsmiley19: My question is would the #45 work or should I put a #48 in? Would a #48 be to much?

Thanks in advance,
Smooth Air

Hi Everyone,

Had a question. I am doing a cv upgrade on a 2001 sportster sport. Noticed glider's post on rejetting and he said that a #46 low and #200 main would most likely work best. I have checked a few places and even harley davidson
and they said they had not heard of a #46. :bigsmiley19: My question is would the #45 work or should I put a #48 in? Would a #48 be to much?

Thanks in advance,
Smooth Air

Keep looking.

TQ

As TQ says, the 46 jet does exist. If you must use the 45 it is close enough. Do the other recommendations exactly and you will not be disappointed. :D

Never used the Yost carb kit...$86 is a bit high...if you have standard Keihein, MOCO rebuild kit is $38...#46 & #180 jets a bit more...if you have the stock setup...

tn406s3.jpg

http://www.retrocycle.com/CustomChromeSku/040541/_Yost__Carburetor_Power_Tube.html

Back