free website stats program Jerry Palladino Just Saved My Life | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jerry Palladino Just Saved My Life

As a matter of fact, I did wiggle when I stopped giving throttle to the bike before entering the yellow gates.

Thanks, I'll post after my exam and I will practice consistently before it. Considering this and your tip on Head and Eyes!

Thanks again!

Hello!

Today in the morning I had my 2nd opportunity at the maneuvers exam and I approved it!

Porter, thanks a lot for your tips. Now I have to do the "driving in street" exam. And I will keep up practicing Palladino's recommendations.

Have a great day!
Ed

Hello!

Today in the morning I had my 2nd opportunity at the maneuvers exam and I approved it!

Porter, thanks a lot for your tips. Now I have to do the "driving in street" exam. And I will keep up practicing Palladino's recommendations.

Have a great day!
Ed

Congratulations! :s:s Now you can really start to learn how to ride safely! Remember:
1.)Ride like you are invisible.
2.)Mirrors never tell you it is "safe". Only unsafe. Turn your head! Every time!
3.)Speeding up vs. slowing down is always a question to avoid an incident. Know that slowing down always reduces the energy in the "crash equation".
4.)If you have been driving a car for most of your life, be careful. The reaction to slam on the brake with your foot is muscle memory by now. Locking up the rear wheel on you cycle will happen easily in a panic situation .
5.) Practice, Practice, Practice.
6.) This is supposted to be fun. Enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

Back