free website stats program Jealousy... You've got to be kidding me! | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jealousy... You've got to be kidding me!

Oh no, you guys got it all wrong! Never and I mean never, give in like that! I love my bride of 28 years as much as the next guy but when I get the jealous wife look for some reason (hunting,shooting,riding or whatever) I simply get the totally blank "stupid" look on. She just stands there looking at me as I put a little "what?" into the look as well. I just stand there. If you buckle and start to do "nice" things, especially housework, YOU ARE DOOMED!Don't give in man, just do your thing. Besides if you let them control you they get bored with you. You gotta make them think that they can "fix" you and that you need "fixing". Trust me man!:D

Oh no, you guys got it all wrong! Never and I mean never, give in like that! I love my bride of 28 years as much as the next guy but when I get the jealous wife look for some reason (hunting,shooting,riding or whatever) I simply get the totally blank "stupid" look on. She just stands there looking at me as I put a little "what?" into the look as well. I just stand there. If you buckle and start to do "nice" things, especially housework, YOU ARE DOOMED!Don't give in man, just do your thing. Besides if you let them control you they get bored with you. You gotta make them think that they can "fix" you and that you need "fixing". Trust me man!:D

Sorry!don't agree with you! Keep her happy,not suppresed and she will keep you happy!JMO:D

Man, this is scary. They're all the same. When I read these diatribes I have to think Voo Jah Day... Are these Stepford wives all wired the same? I wish I didn't feel guilty about going for a ride, shooting my guns, going fishing or kayaking, smokin' a gar, having a martini or a few beers. I guess this is what we get for eating the apple. hahahahahahaha

I'm going to play hooky from work and go golfing. Told the wife ans she said "I suppose you are going to ride your Harley to the golf course?" Huh???

That might be a little tricky. Do they make a bike trailer just made for a set of clubs???? I better start looking. Man, she comes up with a good idea once in a while!

Now I know some of you guys have wifes the ride Harley's. That's cool. I wish mine did but can't. Her hips give her a problem and cant' get on or off.
I call my Harley a hobbie. By that I mean, if I ain't doing nothing, I'm riding my Harley or cleaning my Harley. Does any one's wife have a hobbie? Doe's anyone's wife do something that takes her away from you for a while. Why is it seem us guys have hobbie's and women don't?? Huh. Why can't a women find a hobbie. You know why? Because there is always something my responsible to do. Like house cleaning, the wash, the dishes, oh did I forget to paint. Doe's anyone's wife out there have a hobbie?????

Hey Guys (and Ladies)
Gotta' agree with Lightning and Steve. Call me a wussy but it wasn't Adam and Steve. It was Adam and Eve that God made for best friends. Fortunately my other half rides the heck out of her bike but if she didn't, we would find something together that worked. We get comments daily that guys wish their wives would have the same passion about his bike as the 2 of us do about ours. We have been married for 24 years and do not take this lifestyle lightly. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Find out her passion and feed it. Plus it's great ForePlay!

Attachments

• Craig&MaryRS-cropped.jpg
    Craig&MaryRS-cropped.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 23
Reading this makes me appreciate my husband even more. :s I am very fortunate to have someone in my life that enjoys the same things as I do, or I enjoy the same things that he does.

I will say that I never feel guilty for having any of my things. My husband & I work hard for our money and we choose to buy nice things with it. Therefore I don't feel guilty. If I didn't want nice things, I would have no inspiration to get up & go to work everyday. :s

My other blessing we have is that my husband & I have something that you can't buy. TRUST. We don't have to keep any secrets from each other. If I want to go some where & he doesn't, there is no fighting about it. If we see some one from the others past while we are out, & they stop & chat, there is no arguments later. I'll keep the trust and sacrifice 'stuff' any day. :s

Man, this is scary. They're all the same. When I read these diatribes I have to think Voo Jah Day... Are these Stepford wives all wired the same? I wish I didn't feel guilty about going for a ride, shooting my guns, going fishing or kayaking, smokin' a gar, having a martini or a few beers. I guess this is what we get for eating the apple. hahahahahahaha

I'm going to play hooky from work and go golfing. Told the wife ans she said "I suppose you are going to ride your Harley to the golf course?" Huh???

That might be a little tricky. Do they make a bike trailer just made for a set of clubs???? I better start looking. Man, she comes up with a good idea once in a while!

I work with a guy who has a trailer behind his bike for his golf clubs, and for carrying ice chest, folding chairs, blankets, etc to the beach.

This guy you work with, I bet he ain't married :)

Yes, actually he is. He told his wife that the only way he'd go to the beach was on the bike. After she went by herself a couple of times, she decided that he could use the bike. LOL
He also carries his rifle and shotgun in his saddle bags, sticking up like a
flag pole. While he has all the proper papers, I find it amazing that he's never
been pulled over.

Back