free website stats program Jealousy... You've got to be kidding me! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jealousy... You've got to be kidding me!

My wife of 30+ years enjoys seeing me enjoy myself. It really does not matter to her if it is my Harley, my Jeep or the Vette I'm looking for. She gets plenty of my time and is not jealous. She says I deserve what I have and to enjoy it. Which translates to, I am good to her and she is good to me.

My wife of 30+ years enjoys seeing me enjoy myself. It really does not matter to her if it is my Harley, my Jeep or the Vette I'm looking for. She gets plenty of my time and is not jealous. She says I deserve what I have and to enjoy it. Which translates to, I am good to her and she is good to me.

Ranger, sounds just like my relation with my wife..35 years married, 7 years together before that. Sean Hannity once said something that is so simple and yet profound. " The secret to a great relationship is...be nice.". This is something we've always done. I can count our 'arguments' on two hands in all those years together. I'm a lucky guy. and, frankly, she's a lucky gal too.
This season, we start to ride again after 20 years of not doing so. We're looking forward to day trips, overnighters and longer. We're both closing in on 60. I think many/most ladies like 'dates' no matter how long together. On our Harley, we are planning many dates. The first one will be the Americade. Room booked. Something to look forward to.

After reading this, I realize that my husband is the luckiest man in the world. :D But we have only been married 3 years, friends 20 years before that, so we sort of know each other. LOL, seriously, I feel that he treats me right, & he feels that I treat him right. We both have nice things, but fortunately, we both enjoy doing lots of things together. Which makes me the luckiest lady in the world. :s It's a lot of give & take, & we both agree that it seems to each of us that it is more give than take from both sides. Oh yeah, dad always said, 'don't go to bed mad'. :s Thanks to him & that saying, if I go to bed mad, I don't sleep at all! Thanks Pop!

Similar story. Been married 29 years, had bikes before. Then kids filled our lives. Kids are grown and in '05 buy my first HD Deluxe. Got her involved right from the start and hardly ever ride without her. 3 years later I sell the Deluxe and she buys me a Electra Glide for my 50th bithday. I say get her into the bike, clothes, boots, chaps,etc. What ever it takes to make her comfortable. Refer to the bike as "OURS" Take her places SHE likes, beach, dinner, what ever as long as you get to ride. Mine was going thru menopause and moved out in 05 for a month. The rides were so loney it made it not worth riding.

No flowers for my lovely bride case of bud light and were good again or hundred bucks at pay less shoes she loves it! My rule is its easier to just do they ask to do then ask for forgiveness:rofl

Flowers. Is this what you guys have done LOL.

My ex put in the separation agreement that I had had nine bikes in 10 years of marriage (don't know where I slipped up and missed one!). She didn't mention the gold jewelery etc she bought each time I made a change.

If you can get away with flowers...DO IT!

You know - it is almost funny in a way. People that don't ride bikes - don't understand the passion involved in it. I look at my bike everyday - I touch it. Caress it. LOL - But seriously - I just think if you don't ride - you don't understand. It is like when riding weather comes around - I make plans to ride and say "I will be back in a little bit" - well everyone knows "a little bit" means 1) I will call you in an hour or so and extend the time. 2) I will call you in another hour or so to tell you about a new road I found 3) You call and no one answers because they know that "I will be back in a little bit" means 6-7-8 - 9 hours later. Maybe later than that. LOL

Honest - send her flowers - take her to dinner. Tell he about how you want to take her on a ride to some secluded area and well "you know". Perhaps that will help. If not - PM me with the nasty message you recieved.

Maybe ask her to pose nekked on it ? Or you could buy some of that overpriced jewelry that Harley sales. I cant get my woman flowers cuz I'm a Grave digger and she thinks they come from the cemetery !

Maybe ask her to pose nekked on it ? Or you could buy some of that overpriced jewelry that Harley sales. I cant get my woman flowers cuz I'm a Grave digger and she thinks they come from the cemetery !

That's funny:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Back