free website stats program Jacksonville, Florida | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jacksonville, Florida

Welcome to The Forum, There are as noted above 3 Adamec dealers here in Jax, Orange Park and Baymeadows Shops are top notch:wce:rider

Welcome to the form, I along with the lovely Mrs Slapp are on the westside waaay west, I-10 and Chaffee. Like many have said we have three dealers here in J-ville all are real good. I prefer Baymeads dealership they have aways been real good to me there so I tend to stick with what I know.
If I can be of assistance in any way please feel free to ask. Again welcome to the forum it is the best on the web.

Jacksonville MC repair recommendation: Ken's MC - 904-343-0671. I have used him exclusively since I discovered him a couple of years ago. Prices are very reasonable, especially when you consider the level of service that goes with it. True example: bike breaks down, I get a ride from a friend to where I'm going while I phone Ken approximate location of bike (it is after dark BTW). By the time I get out of my evening class, Ken has texted me that he found the bike and took it to his shop. Next day he delivered it to my home then stopped by a restaurant where I was eating to settle up the bill. Total bill was less than I would have paid the HD dealer if I had to delivered the bike to them! Note: I have no relationship at all to Ken's MC, I just like to reward good service when I find it.

I'm over in the Mandarin Area, as others have mentioned Adamec is the place to go...I prefer the one on Baymeadows, they have a large HOG chapter there as well that meets the first Saturday of every month right at the dealership on the second floor. Social time is 9-9:30 and the meeting starts right at 9:30. If your just looking to add a little bling to your ride, try Chrome it Cycles on Old St. Augustine Rd. Welcome to the area.

Back