free website stats program Jacksonville, Florida | Harley Davidson Forums

Jacksonville, Florida

garagman

Just moved to Jacksonville from Atlanta (Stockbridge) and I am looking for a good independent shop to use and get objective info when I am wanting to make changes to my bike. Any good suggestions from the Jax crowd? Thanks for your imput.

Where in Jax are you living? I'm over on the Westside, Blanding & I-295 area. We have a pretty good chapter down this way of HOG. They meet every 3rd Saturday and ride together just about every weekend. It's sponsored by Adamec HD of Orange Park. There is another one in Jax sponsored by the Adamec HD at Baymeadows. There are a few other clubs around, one is the Groundpounders, which I am a member. Welcome to Jax!

Jack is on the forum and I imagine he will get in contact with you. Capital Jack is a great guy and very knowledgable. Jack Klarich is his forum name and by the way welcome to the forum, you will learn a lot from all the knowledge here.
Ken

Hey Jim, thanks for the "Welcome"! My wife and I live in St Johns but my wife works in Orange Park. We have been talking about finding some good people to ride with, I have also visited Adamec, they were a very customer oriented group.

Well, why not put a note on your calendar for the 3rd Saturday of November and stop on up to the HOG meeting. They're held at the Fleet Reserve on Collins Road, just north of I-295 between US-17 and Blanding. Coffee & doughnuts at 9:00. Meeting at 9:30. Check out the website ophog.org. Really good group. Christmas party should be happening soon. That's always a great time.

Thanks Jim I will put it on my calendar, it sounds like fun. I was just talking with my wife and she could be you mail lady. She works out of the Kingsley Ave Post office and delivers off Blanding. You would know her because she has a very southern accent.

Back