free website stats program Jackpot Dyno tuned exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Jackpot Dyno tuned exhaust

I am in the process of shopping around for new exhaust for my 10 Roadking, I came across these Jackpot Dyno tuned mufflers and really liked what I read about them. Has anyone purchased these or know of anyone that has and if so, what do you or they think about them?

Heard many good things about Jackpots and FuelMoto. I think the dyno tuned muffles are on sale for $299 and do have the asymetrical design (specific left and right side muffler to keep the tourqe up). They just released new 4" touring mufflers yesterday and they look sweet.

If you talk to Jamie, discus the power package. You can get Stage one from them with a PCV all loaded with their own map and heard he will send you new maps as needed.

Thanks Grillfish, I think I am leaning that direction as the pipes sound like what I am looking for...Not to mention saving a little money doesn't hurt either...

Check out the new 4.5" pro touring mufflers from jackpot they sound pretty good on the video. I'm leaning that route but they are more expensive than the regular dyno tuned. They seem like a good company to me I've called several times with questions and they always take the time to answer.

I have looked at the pro touring but I think I am going to go with the Dyno tuned, I agree Jamie has been real helpful with all of my questions. I can get the stage 1 pkg for $689, now I have to talk the wife into it......

Ah yes the ole lady factor been there done and still do that. This would be where the rat hole comes in, or what she doesn't know won't hurt either routine comes in. If mine knew everything I spent she would hit the roof, but get over it. I believe she know some but not all. :s

You just have to be sure to buy nice stuff for her once in a while or treat her to a nice night out!

:)

I try telling her that it is best for the bile to do this, and since it was quite a chunk of money for the bike we want to the best thing for it.... If that does not work I try and figure out where I am goiing to get the money w/o her knowing.. It is rough..So where is Cedartown at in GA

Just south of Rome. I grew up in Rainbow City,Al. I've been to Phenix City before when my uncle was racing late models in the state championship years ago. The good Dr Doolittle also has you covered just make sure you get her something nice too. That's also what i told mine about getting rid of the cats too lol.:D

Well she did mention she wanted a new table, I am thinking that is a pretty good swap. Stage 1 for the Harley, new table for her.... Probably have been through there, we like to just ride and end up where ever we end up. I have had the bike almost 4 1/2 months and will roll over 12,000 miles on my way home tonight...

Back