free website stats program Jack? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack?

I also have the harbor freight jack I've had the RK up on in just about every weekend since I bought the jack about 3 years ago without a probem.

WARNING.....WARNING....WARNING...:(:(:(
I bought one of these Larin jacks your looking at, my bike was brand new, about the fourth time up the jack broke and I dropped the bike,, I posted it at another Forum and titled it $20.000.00 bike + $140.00 jack = BIG TROUBLE.. PLEASE rethink this one,,, I ended up with a J&S Jack,, Yes I got my money back , I sent it right to Larin.

you must work at sears or get a goon discount just joking with u jack , u know every time there is a sale there

I do work there since 1977, and they dont advertise this sale any more sooooI do for you all, hope it helps and I will try to give you all aheads up each month, Jack:s

I have a Torin jack. Bought it on sale 3 years ago for $79.00. It has worked very well especially for the money. Replacement parts are availible for this jack as well.

I bought a used Sears jack from a buddy a couple of years ago for $100. Haven't used it yet. Why? To lazy. I have been taking my scoot to the dealer for oil changes.

Back