free website stats program Jack? | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack?

It is not just junk. It is Junk SQUARED. Paid a bunch of money for one. Used it once and actually put it out in the trash. No joke. I would not even give it to someone because I would not want them to get hurt with it. Expensive lesson.

That one I have not tried so I can not comment. I also tried one of the Yellow Harbor Freight jacks and I must admit that for $79.00,,, it is a LOT of jack. It just would Not work on my Dyna frame, so I wound up giving that one to a friend who owns a Sportster. Worked Great for him on that frame. It's a Lot of Jack for the money.

I was up against the wall with the Dyna frame and had to go Deep Pockets for my jack.

By the time I was done I had 3 jacks.

Bought Sears jack (red) around 80.00 have used it a lot for 3 years, works great, best buy and for 80 bucks when it finally gives out I won't feel bad about heaving it in the garbage! Highly Recommended

You are looking at $ 150 + shipping...almost $200. !:bigsmiley29:

The sear craftsman profesianol lift is $ 200 and usually goes on sale for $ 169. then google sears coupons, and you can get another $ 5 to $ 10 off. I paid $ 159.99
Weighs only 44 LBS
It is the one i have and it works great

Today after 6 pm would be a good time to buy the Sears jack it is Friends and Family night again take another 10 percent off purchases:s

I have the harbour freight jack. I've used it for a 750, an 1100 sabre, a 1500 goldwing, a valkyrie and more recently an ultra classic. the ultra is by far the easiest to get up on the jack. I left my goldwing up on the jack for over 2 weeks while waiting for parts.

All that said it was welded by chinese so I keep a phone within reach and I never trust it. It's actually quicker to put the jack under the ultra and spin the tires to check tire pressure than it is to move the bike back and forth to get to the valve stems. I paid about $60.

Back