free website stats program Jack Pot Pipes on 09 Ultra Pics | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack Pot Pipes on 09 Ultra Pics

How do you like the sound of the Jackpots?
What's the sound level with the stereo playing on the highway?
Did you do the download, or did you just swap out the slipons?
I guess this is my day to play 20 questions, but I'd like to know what you think of them. They sure look nice, and cost a LOT less than others.

I'm pretty much sold on a set of these for my 09 SG.

The sound is just what I was looking for. Nice low rumble at idle but not obnoxious at all. While rolling down the road, they are not overbearing and I hear my stereo at 3/4 volume. They will bark when you twist it. There is a link at the web site that allows you to hear these pipes. Keep in mind it is not as good as the real thing but it will give you an idea. I will attach the link. I did no other mods as of yet. These are dyno tuned and you can put them on and go. My bike had a nice performance imporovement and no pop or back fire on decel. I will however soon apply the TFI fuel management and AC. If you just swap out the slip on's nothing else in needed. The workmanship is first class and they have a 100% garantee. Read about these at the site, it is impressive.
Jackpot Performance mufflers by

Thanks, 09Ultra, this is really good info— this is just what I needed to know.
I finally got to ride my 09SG yesterday (will ride some more today, playing hookey) and I've got to say, it's really a different bike from my 07SG. Handling, response, shifting, clutch, all feels different and much better. Even the sound of the stock exhaust is MUCH better, but it's still not what I want. Jackpots for me!

I hope you like them. I am cautious recommending pipes as they are an individual preference. I described them the best I can and the link provides at least some sound to hear. The guys at Fuel Moto are stand up so I do not expect any problems for you. Enjoy your new ride and ride safe.

Back