free website stats program Jack left for FL. today | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack left for FL. today

Got out the map, looks like he intends to take HWY63 almost all the way down. It was about 80° in MO yesterday. Perfect, but a few sprinkles here and there.

Update, Not as many miles as the day before, Jack bedded down just outside Nashville T.N to spend Sat. night. Plans on a early departure Sunday, Let's see if he can push the envolope and make it all the way back into the Readheads waiting arms! Any bets?:bigsmiley12:

[well that's close to 600 miles and if he did it the first day I'm sure he can do it to get home to the Redhead!!!!

Update, Not as many miles as the day before, Jack bedded down just outside Nashville T.N to spend Sat. night. Plans on a early departure Sunday, Let's see if he can push the envolope and make it all the way back into the Readheads waiting arms! Any bets?:bigsmiley12:

i would bet he can with his new seat! at least he won't be walking like John Wayne :D

Final update
Just got word Jack made it home safe and sound. not that I would start any:newsmile100: rumers but I heard from a good source he already has the feather duster out!!!

Glad he made it. Least he traded the camera for the duster.............

Final update
Just got word Jack made it home safe and sound. not that I would start any:newsmile100: rumers but I heard from a good source he already has the feather duster out!!!

well i guess i was wrong i thought he was racking up the miles so quick because he realized he forgot to clean the oven before he left on the trip...:taunt

Back