Jack left Florida this morning.

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by Jeff Klarich, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

My brother Jack left Florida this morning and heading to Minnesota for a long over due visit. I'll be leaving Minnesota Friday morning heading to northern MO. to meet him and ride back to my place. Aug. 2nd we're off to Sturgis, hope to meet a few of you while we're there.:bigsmiley12:

2. DakotaRob

DakotaRob Active Member

Hope you guys have a great time!

:bigsmiley23:

If you get down near the Sioux Falls area, give me a shout! If I'm home, my door is open for you!

3. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Sounds like a great time. Have a good time and ride safe. Its nice when brothers can get together..:) Mat

4. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Have a safe journey and enjoy seeing each other again

Brian

5. Jeff Klarich

Thanks guy's, Just talked with him, he stopped for the night in Chattanooga TN. Said he ran into lots of road constuuction in Georgia and it was pretty hot. He plans on making St Louis MO. tomorrow night and will meet up in Holt MO. Friday about lunch time.

6. Trek

Trek Junior Member

If I wasn't leaving tomorrow for Clarksville TN to see my brother he could stay here. I live about 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis in Illinois.I hope you guys have a great time. It is always good to meet up with your brother.

7. Jeff Klarich

Update, There's been a J:lolrollingack sighting in St Louis MO. looks like he's making pretty good time for a old guy!!!

8. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Indeed he is. Let us know when he gets there safe.

9. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

That boy's running the tires of his cycle - ride on Jack & bro. Have a gr8 time in SD, but be good...;)

10. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

I just logged on I have been in Indiana.Have a great ride guys.And remind Jack he is supposed to head this way before he goes home!