free website stats program Jack Klarich | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack Klarich

Jeff is due to get out tomorrow, we still dont speak, but that may change, I have called and left messages but he is being more stubborn than me if that is possible, thank y'all keep my daughter in your prayers also as she starts her chemo next week, I am wore slap out :(

Jeff is due to get out tomorrow, we still dont speak, but that may change, I have called and left messages but he is being more stubborn than me if that is possible, thank y'all keep my daughter in your prayers also as she starts her chemo next week, I am wore slap out :(

I'm sure you are wore out Jack. :(. As long as you make your effort, your mind is clear. ;). We went through some similar issues 7 years ago when my mother-in-law passed away. My father-in-law never had a good relationship with their kids, and suddenly, someone had to step up, put the past behind them, and take care of him and his affairs. He passed away 4 years ago yesterday, and I am glad Steve & I know we did what was right. :(. Life is tough, but it is also short. We have to make the best of it. ;)

Back