free website stats program Jack and the Redhead | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack and the Redhead

kemo

R.I.P
Jack, you have to let the Redhead have the computer once in a while. I was just wasting time and checked out the Redheads post count, she only has 19 posts. Give her a break and let her on the computer.
Ken

Yeah Jack you keyboard fanatic. Give that sweet woman a chance to get some air time in.:D

Besides, there's a LOT we have to tell her about you. :lolrolling

Yeah Jack! You gave her the camera, now give her some computer time.......:bigsmiley10:

Bodeen

Jack, you have to let the Redhead have the computer once in a while. I was just wasting time and checked out the Redheads post count, she only has 19 posts. Give her a break and let her on the computer.
Ken

Yeah Jack you keyboard fanatic. Give that sweet woman a chance to get some air time in.:D

Besides, there's a LOT we have to tell her about you. :lolrolling

Yeah I can see it now, She has been knocking her self out with this School thing, In fact right now she has a 4.0 and should be on the Deans list, but since she is not a full time student it does not count so she is well I would say MAD any way she is in class right now and I will convey your message when I tuck her in to night I PROMISE:p

Jack, you gotta watch them redheads when they get mad. They are trouble big time with a capital T
Ken

That's a likely story Jack! :D

Jack, you gotta watch them redheads when they get mad. They are trouble big time with a capital T
Ken

HA HA I stay in trouble not really I have no clue why she puts up with me, I think the Boss knows more than he is saying He talked to her on the phone and I got a smack What is up with that:p

Yeah Jack! You gave her the camera, now give her some computer time.......:bigsmiley10:

Bodeen

Trouble maker, you been talking to The Boss?:newsmile100:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I dont need help from him in that department.

Bodeen

Like I said I stay in trouble, I will sweet talk The Redhead to log on Thursday night so you all can HAMMER me:newsmile100: i can hear the Boss plotting from here:p

Back