free website stats program Jack and Lorne | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack and Lorne

you'll just have to wait!!! :p:p

ok this is it...Jack Klarich took this photo. OK i said it, it took years and i may never be the same but it happened. 4 years of abuse , 3 years of training, 2 years of getting the redhead involved.

now what am i going to to:17::17: i may have no other reason to post anymore :bigsmiley6::bigsmiley6:

life can be so confusing at times

I hate the fact that I guessed what the picture was.....:D

Next thing we know, Jack will be posting selfies! :) I knew a guy as smart as Jack when it comes to fixin' Harley's was trainable.

Congratulations Jack! :thanks:phone:60::newsmile106::newsmile047::ap:ap

Sounds like a great trip
As to Jack and the photo with the correct guidance and help we are all capable of stuff that we thought was difficult
That is what the forum is for to give help and guidance and sometimes we go off topic and help in other areas but that is what friends are for
Well done Jack and your assistants for a good photo

Brian

Big thanks to Lorne and Joe for the most excellent trip, we had a good time I would not have missed this for any thing, not a bad picture EH sorry Lorne, you can still beat me a bit I can only get better RIGHT?
You guys ROCK
:cheers:rider:rider:rider

Sounds like a great trip
As to Jack and the photo with the correct guidance and help we are all capable of stuff that we thought was difficult
That is what the forum is for to give help and guidance and sometimes we go off topic and help in other areas but that is what friends are for
Well done Jack and your assistants for a good photo

Brian

Talk about being politically correct. I vote for Brian!!!!!

Back