free website stats program Jack and Lorne | Harley Davidson Forums

Jack and Lorne

Redfish-Joe

3 days and about a 1000 miles. Great company, sights, food and experience.

Attachments

• 100_3069.jpg
    100_3069.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_3070.jpg
    100_3070.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_3073.jpg
    100_3073.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_3092.jpg
    100_3092.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_3077.jpg
    100_3077.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 65
Glad you guys had a great time and well deserved.......:s

Thanks for the pics. Joe. I'm glad Lorne made it down there.

it was a great time, started off with some fried fish at Joe's then off to meet up with Jack and away we went. no plan at all and not much notice, my work timing changed and off we went. will post more photos when i get better internet, kinda slow in this hotel. still going to take a couple days to make it back to Houston

and Bodeen, i and going to post something that is a shocker!!! i hope it is not bad enough to get me banned..:D:D:D

it was a great time, started off with some fried fish at Joe's then off to meet up with Jack and away we went. no plan at all and not much notice, my work timing changed and off we went. will post more photos when i get better internet, kinda slow in this hotel. still going to take a couple days to make it back to Houston

and Bodeen, i and going to post something that is a shocker!!! i hope it is not bad enough to get me banned..:D:D:D

It almost has to be a photo Jack took.....

No animals were harmed in the taking of this trip.:rofl

Back