free website stats program J&S Motorcycle Jack? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

J&S Motorcycle Jack?

Not a jack, but I just purchased a wheel chock from them. Nice folks to deal with. Quality built product for the price. Fast shipping. Oh yeah, built right here in the USA! That to me is worth the extra $$.$$

Bodeen

I really like my J&S for my Ultra. Very stable and easy to move the bike around the garage.

Good USA product built in Wisconsin.

Well worth the money. Great when you want to check the tire pressure, change oil, or move it around the garage.

I have the J&S and love it. It works just like advertised. My bike has been sleeping on it since December. I recommend it.

I picked up my jack from their shop in WI. Of course, Jim of J & S had to climb all over his Electra Glide while up on the jack as a demo. What you see in the videos on their website is real. No straps at all. It is very well made and very sturdy. I highly recommend it.

Great jack, get the fluid pan accessory, works like a charm.
Only drawback is the chinese bottle that comes with it, but they all have those. Mine started leaking after a few months. J&S has great customer service. I emailed them about the bottle and had a new one at my door in less than a week.

I really like my J&S for my Ultra. Very stable and easy to move the bike around the garage.

Good USA product built in Wisconsin.

Agree with mnultra. J&S jacks are built with Harleys in mind. I also have a Dyna Wideglide that is very difficult to lift with other jacks. Not for the J&S. Just slip it under and up it goes. No adapter blocks required. I love it. :)

J&S all the way. Shipping quick and they really pack it well. No problems and it works as advertised. USA all the way. Made in Wisconsin, my second favorite state...hey Walleye!

Perfectly satisfied with my J&S jack, and drain pan. Their website now shows a T-handle to make it easier to move around!

Thanks for all the input guys.
Ordered my J&S jack today and should be here by Thursday.
Nice people to deal with...very customer oriented....

Ride Safe!

Back