free website stats program J & S heavy duty motorcycle lift. | Harley Davidson Forums

J & S heavy duty motorcycle lift.

Okay i just got done watching that J&S video with the man demostrating what there lifts can do. He was starting to scare me....I am so there when it comes to buying one. :newsmile106:

I have one. Anything they say about their lift is true. I am very impressed with it.

Dido on the lift. I have had one now for two years and not a problem. I keep my bike on it almost every day, mainly for more space in the garage.

I personally don't have a J & S heavy duty lift. I bought the Sears "yellow" lift. It is aluminum and cost more than the red one that they also sell. I bough the red one at first but after reading the reviews on it I took it back, paid the extra $50.00 and bought the better of the two. It also drops lower than the red one, I forget the exact clearance but as it is it just barely clears the frame so I'm glad I went with that choice.
But like others have said, the J & S they are satisfied with. I know one thing, I am so pleased with having a quality lift. I use it for everything. From cleaning the bike, to storage in the garage as it keeps the bike vertical enabling me to roll it in between the garage doors in the wintertime for off season storage. Now I can park both cars, plus the bike in the garage during the off season! Buy a quality lift, you won't regret it! :)

Dido on the lift. I have had one now for two years and not a problem. I keep my bike on it almost every day, mainly for more space in the garage.

Same here. I use mine for everything. I am currently in a cam chain upgrade project and the big Harley is very stable on the J&S.

J&S all the way baby...won't lift the bike without it...!!

Well worth the coin...IMO :newsmile093:

Attachments

• IMG_2864.jpg
    IMG_2864.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 53
Best money I ever spent. Some may want to spend the money for the cheaper lifts. There is NO comparison. A friend has the Sears lift and I won't have a major issue with raising it without strapping it down SECURELY.

With the J&S, what you see in the video is fact. It weights a ton and is, in my opinion, vastly overbuilt. Another reason I bought it. Plus their customer service is outstanding.

As everyone says, J & S is a great jack. Well built in the USA. Great people to deal with. I got mine with the oil drip pan.

Back