free website stats program J and S Jacks | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

J and S Jacks

Can't speak to the J&S jack, as I have a Pit Bull. However, if you buy quality, and both the Pit Bull and the J&S are quality items, you will be happy and it will last a lifetime.

The above posts say it all. I love my J&S and the service the company provides. I spoke to Steve, the one riding the Harley in their video, before I bought mine. He was very helpful and I was sold.

Sorry about the empty post above :D My "wap" must have issues. My brother had to remove the rear wheel from his '07 Street Glide and the bike stayed solid as a rock, no straps. That's why I love the J&S jack. His red sears jack would not have worked acceptably.

Wow, OK I'm sold, going to have to wait til next month to buy it though as I just had to replace the ac compressor on my Corolla today and it wasn't cheap. Driving a car in south florida without ac is not really an option. Can't wait!

I did not read all of the posts but I have one of the J&S jacks,, Love mine, Jim & Steve are a couple of good guys, their jack is the best, very well built, and YES ,, I roll my Ultra around in the shop just like their video shows, had it now for 3 years. :D

The same as Retrop, I store mine every night for space more than anything. I bought mine last year and after sitting all winter the bottle jack did leak a little oil, I called and told them and they sent a replacement right away. I even asked if they wanted the old one back but said to keep it. Great product and customer service.

Definitely a great investment - got one for Christmas and could've cared less about any other present(s). Use mine for storage, cleaning, elevate mower, etc...awesome.

Don't know about the other jacks but I got mine about 2 weeks ago. It works great and slides right under my LowRider and lifts it with no problems. Just like the video. I climbed on my bike and it didn't budge an inch. Great American company. I paid good bucks for my bike and wanted a lift that is safe. This one is for sure, plus it will last for years and years.

Back