free website stats program Its quit raining Time to ride! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Its quit raining Time to ride!

We have gone from rainy to freakin hot... Leaving this hot weather for New Orleans Hot in three days... can't wait for a great HOT ride, but it will be great!

... Before the hour was up we had mapped out a trip to Tulsa ok , one to eurika springs ar , fayettville ar, and lake of the ozarks in mo. ...!

Ride the Pig Trail (hwy 23) out of Eureka Springs and you too will be entitled to wear the "I Rode the Pig Trail!" t-shirt. Buy one at the a new HD retail shop there run by Rogers HD. Merchandise only, no parts or service. It's on 62 heading east out of town.

How do I know? I rode it today. Arkansas has some BEAUTIFUL rides. Try the "Ozark Moonshine Run". Moonshine Run Route Interactive Map

Ride safe. MWGB

You don't ride in Maine if you don't ride in the rain. It isn't too bad except the sidecar fills up with water and the wife has to change to swimming goggles. If I could just figure out how to heat the water she would have a hot tub.

It has not stopped raining here. It has been raining here for over two weeks no exaggeration. It was raining this morning and has been off and on sun with rain mixed in all day. There is also a flash flood watch till 8 tonight. What is going on???

We have gone from rainy to freakin hot... Leaving this hot weather for New Orleans Hot in three days... can't wait for a great HOT ride, but it will be great!

100 % CORRECT ! Hotter than Hobbitt's back tire during a burn-out here!!!

It has not stopped raining here. It has been raining here for over two weeks no exaggeration. It was raining this morning and has been off and on sun with rain mixed in all day. There is also a flash flood watch till 8 tonight. What is going on???

Maybe the E. coast is getting what we had here in Mo. the first month and a half of the spring!

Maybe the E. coast is getting what we had here in Mo. the first month and a half of the spring!
I really cannot recall weather like this ever. I have seen patterns here that it may rain every weekend for 8-10 weeks, but I have never seen it rain for almost 3 weeks strait. It looks like it is ready to pour again today, we are covered in black clouds yet again.

It rained so hard last night my boots were full. Think I'd be better off getting a paddle wheel for the back rim?

No riain but HOT. Got to 97 yesterday. I always ride with a jacket and it was a little uncomfortable. I see these guys is short sleeves and I just hope they don't go down.

Back