free website stats program Its quit raining Time to ride! | Harley Davidson Forums

Its quit raining Time to ride!

06rdking

Banned
I just got off the phone with one of the guys we ride with and we were talking about how the summer was getting away from us and how the rain had messed up 3 or 4 rides we had planned. Before the hour was up we had mapped out a trip to Tulsa ok , one to eurika springs ar , fayettville ar, and lake of the ozarks in mo. For the next 4 weekends we are going to try this agian!

Ive done my fair share of riding in the rain this season...coming back from DC we rode for 4 hours and last week on my way home from work i got in a DOWNPOUR it was filling up my goggles as i was ridding

The bike won't melt! If I didn't ride in the rain I wouldn't be riding this year so far. Not too many nice days have shown up in CT!:bigsmiley22:

I just got off the phone with one of the guys we ride with and we were talking about how the summer was getting away from us and how the rain had messed up 3 or 4 rides we had planned. Before the hour was up we had mapped out a trip to Tulsa ok , one to eurika springs ar , fayettville ar, and lake of the ozarks in mo. For the next 4 weekends we are going to try this agian!

I agree!! We don't plan on riding in the rain but if rain happens while we're on the road we ride. Last summer riding across the Everglades it rained like I have never seen. There was no where to stop and take cover so we rode through it. We are leaving this Friday for a 10 day trip and because it's summer and hot I am sure we will see rain and believe me we are not looking for it. By the time we get home after 3,000/4,000 miles if we don't get wet it will be a miracle!

It's still raining here in Maine. Right Mainah? Hasnt stopped since i got my new bike. Didn't stop me from putting over 2k on her tho.

Rain? You got rain? Wish it would rain here! Every time two or more clouds show up in the sky people start to gather in the street and chant.

John

While loading up the Ultra for our trip to SanDiago I didn't load rain gear, on the way home we stopped in Reno and bought some, now I have a set for both bikes and no room for excuses now. Better to have them and ride than get wet and ask yourself why you didn't load them.

Back