free website stats program It's Home | Harley Davidson Forums

It's Home

BlinkerBlu

Got the RG back from HD today and she is running fine. Here is a run down what they replaced.

1.Gasket, Top Plate

2. top Plate Asy, CNTRF

3. Replaced filter Module

Now I would know more about it if Glider or someone would tell me what is up in redneck english.:D

so the fuel filter and the gasket for the plate to remove it and the top plate ..so sounds like ya have the fuel line/filter crack on ya

Got the RG back from HD today and she is running fine. Here is a run down what they replaced.

1.Gasket, Top Plate

2. top Plate Asy, CNTRF

3. Replaced filter Module

Now I would know more about it if Glider or someone would tell me what is up in redneck english.:D

This ya'll thingy in that thar gassum tank dun sprung a gusher and blew the bug juice all over the fuel can . Bubba R&R'd the strainer thingamajig so the go go juice would get strained again.:D

This ya'll thingy in that thar gassum tank dun sprung a gusher and blew the bug juice all over the fuel can . Bubba R&R'd the strainer thingamajig so the go go juice would get strained again.:D

Spoken like a native of Georgia!

I hope some day I'm smart enough to comprehend all this technicl lingo because I've looked through the index in my service manual and I didn't see
gassum or thingamajig anywhere.

Smitty

You're very lucky to have a good dealer that works with you and solves the problems on your bikes. I haven't been lucky enough to find one here yet in my area. The one that is closest to my house wouldn't take the extra measures $$ to keep the good service manager they had and don't have a manager for now but just an employee that enters the info in the computer and gives you a service ticket, not too reassuring at all.

Smitty i know a lot of the dealers get slammed by all the forums but some are very good and not deserving of the bad name, my dealer cannot be faulted period, they did everything they could and in the end did somthing a UK dealer has never done took responsibilty and replaced the bike, in my book worth of great praise

[REPLACED THE BIKE?ACTUALLY REPLACED AN ENTIRE MOTORCYCLE?HOW DO I FIND A DEALER LIKE THIS?
The best i could ever do was to get a 'fridge replaced about 6 months outside
it's 2 year warranty.And i thought that was pretty good.:bigsmiley12:

Back