free website stats program It's Home! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

It's Home!

I bet you dont tell your clients to run out and get a harley.:s..I hope your enjoying your bike man..Ride safe

Many of my clients are retired and already ride. Many Goldwings but loads of Harleys. I have had bikes and 4 wheelers most of my life and always talked about someday...you know I will have a Harley. The tough part was the fact that the admin lady's boyfriend has a SE Ultra. Seeing that drop her off many days was killer.

My job is to manage money and to an extent dreams. So if a Harley is a dream we find a way to make it happen....or plan a way to make it happen sooner than later.

Sounds like a good job...I just bought my first harley a year agow.....Oh I forgot to tell you to be carfull with the high heals. If I were you Id hot glue two Hd kick stand things to your heals so you dont get it stuck in a storm drain..:).....Also You may want to try some panty hose under your jeans to help you in the cold wether...You can leran a lot on here..:D

Hope the wife wont mind when I rummage through her drawers looking for panty hose. Is black fishnet the style of choice :)

Yep it is a cool job. Stay awake nights with worry that you did the right thing with peoples life savings...That never goes away.

Fish net? Ouch! I was going to try the 'support hose' look but all my wife had were those that need garters... I'm sorry, but I'll only stoop so low!

Back