free website stats program Italians? Others than me?? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Italians? Others than me??

Hi, Ugocon,
first let me say hello to all the people registered on this very interesting and really update Board which I discovered only recently. Following the thread "Italians? Others than me??" I took a look to your messages and I was surprised to find a guy like you who lives so close to me and I am sure that when you finish to read my message you’ll be surprise too.
Let me introduce myself to you and to the other members.
I’m Italian and I proudly come from Rome! as my nickname suggests, I ride a ‘04 Sportster and now I am waiting for one of the very few CVO Softail Convertible which will arrive in Italy.
My dealer is the famous one in Silvio Spaventa street, already mentioned above, that dealer is the oldest in Italy together with another in Milan. Both of them were called “Numero Uno” (Number One). I was born close to that shop and when I was a young boy I met Carlo Talamo, who spread the passion for Harley Davidson through all the Italian country in the early 70s who unfortunately passed away eight years ago.
The reason why I was surprised is that I live close to Fosse Ardeatine, whereas you stay in Portuense and this means that there is just a mile between us, more or less. Maybe I already met you riding along Via Cristoforo Colombo or in any other road where people who live in our area are obliged to cross.
I am a HOG member since long time but I’ve never been member of any Chapter although I often attended at events organized by them, like European Bike Week, HOG Inverno, Gallo Nero Run an so on.
If you want to have a look of my bike you can see it on my site romanstar.it (only in Italian). Lately, with other guys, I founded another site fully dedicated to motorcycle tourism mototurismoitaliano.it (only in Italian). We are not an association neither a club just a group of friends who like just to ride together. If you are just alone and you want to have a ride and drink a beer together I’ll be glad to meet you.
Arrivederci.

Ciao Romanstar!
Yes, I live in Portuense, near Via delle Vigne (over Trullo, close to Casetta Mattei).
I worked for some time in V. del Giorgione, close to Ardeatina and not far from my place.
On Monday I'm going to my dealer, Harley Davidson Roma, v. Pontina, for the 8.000 km (5,000 miles) service and for the installation of the passenger pillion and luggage rack.
In 2 weeks time there will be the Motodays Rome happening at the Fiera di Roma and I'm gonna ask a complimentary ticket to my dealer... the minimum for the money I gave him! :s

I'm a lonely wolf usually, no meetings, no chapter, just enjoying the ride alone.
But I'd like to meet other people sharing my passion.

When I get my bike back from the service I'll get in touch with you for sure.

I'm viewing your sites meantime....

See you soon

Ciao
Ugo

Hi Ugo, glad to hear you, I’ll be in Motordays too, I haven’t planned yet when but I’ll go there for sure. When I read your message in which you said Portuense I assumed Viale Marconi Area, Casetta Mattei is a bit far away from me but still close, may be 5 miles. Then it is up to you to decide if and when you would arrange a meeting to share our experiences, to contact me you can use either the info link of my site or the contact link on mototurismoitaliano.it, both options generate a message to me, please would you sign that message as ugocon in order to recognize you. On the last message I forgot two suggestions: to see my site you have to use MS IE and to navigate inside of mototurismoitaliano.it you have to register. Since you told me your name mine is Maurizio. See you soon.

Hi Ugo & Roman star.
I have buy my FXSTC MY 07 on S.Spaventa dealer (i know very well Pierluigi) and i make maintenance on Pontina dealer garage (I know Stefano).
Somtimes i buy accessories and clothes on Roman Village or Viterbo dealer............ eheheheheh
I'm HOG member free, and joined in quellicheilsabato forum (search in google).
see you later

Back