free website stats program Italians? Others than me?? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Italians? Others than me??

My grandparents hail from Sicily so that makes me an Italian-American.Why grandpop got off the boat(I'm sure he traveled steerage)and stayed in South Jersey instead of heading west to beautiful SoCal still amazes me.Thanks for all of the snow and ice grandpop!

Ci sono anche io!
Just bought a FXDF Fat Bob. I live in Milan and can't wait for the bike to get here.
Ciao
Iacopo

Ciao! Ugo.:panic

My front wheel rides your street, I live near Spaventa street and I'm not an Hog member.
Let me know!:D

Italian_rider

V. Spaventa is pretty far from my place, (I live at the outer edge of Portuense) but that's not a problem, of course...:s
Nice to know someone to possibly ride with! :)
Ciao
Ugo

I'll be moving to Italy in a couple of weeks, will sneak in with a truck of stuff,

and then I'm riding the bike in from Spain.

Hoping for a nice trip, and a nice entry into Italy.

Another new country to explore on the scoot !!!

Will be outside Milan; I need a job and good map :)

Hey guys... not a lot of people from italy... even less from souther italy (Salerno)
And plus, in a little bit ill leave Italy to reach the US...

A little bit far from my place, but...
...you never know!

Welcome, anyway (I mean in all senses: your nickname and in any case!:s:p)

Ciao
Ugo

Like KingHeritage, I'm first generation. My father was born in Ribera, Sicily, AG, Agrigento. I was last there a year ago. My Italian is suspect.....
Io ho uno 2009 Heritage pi un anno....mi moglie e io piace harley davidson. io penso che moto e pi la vita contenta....lo so che io mazzo la lingua Italiana ....
dispiace

Back