free website stats program It just isn't fair | Harley Davidson Forums

It just isn't fair

gasbag

Some of you may recall my son and I picked up our Heritage last Saturday. We took turns and rode it around all weekend and had a great time. Love it. It was 50 degrees and clear. He lives 100 miles away and he went home Sunday with a huge smile on his face.

Since then it has been raining like crazy and now it is going to be below 30 in the daytime and down below 20 at night for about 5 days. We are expecting snow tomorrow.

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Last edited:
Your breakin' my heart gasbag.

Going to minus 30 tonight with daily highs around minus 20 for the next 2 weeks. definitely NO RIDING here for 4 MONTHS!!!!!!!!:cry

If you've never heard of the MINUS side of the scale... it's where oil turns to toffee and rubber resembles rock.

You just gotta come North to Maine.

It hit 60 degrees in Bar Harbor Maine while they got snow in Texas.

Of course, this morning it is a balmy 12 degrees at my house.

it's sunny and not a cloud in the sky here, the bugger is i now have a cast on my right hand and wrist, hammate bone chipped . I am about to break out the dremel tool and get the cast off. it's suppose to stay on to the 12 th of next month

maybe i will go detail the bike again

it's sunny and not a cloud in the sky here, the bugger is i now have a cast on my right hand and wrist, hammate bone chipped . I am about to break out the dremel tool and get the cast off. it's suppose to stay on to the 12 th of next month

maybe i will go detail the bike again

No worries JD...stay on the mend and be patient...riding injured is no way to heal, it takes away the pleasure we ride our Harleys for... :57:

BTW it is sunny and warm in SoCal...60 degrees F or so...rain expected Sunday night, with 1-2" of snow predicted for 4,000 ft overnight. :small3d031:

I know it isn't fair...but I am going for a ride now... :)
Glad your okay Smitty, you were missed!!!:small3d017:

Last edited:
Well, here in New England we just got hit with an ice storm from (edit).250,000 people without power or heat.Its been 2 days and we finaly got ours back.Many friends are not so lucky.Darndest storm ive been through, not an inch of snow yet soooo much damage.I only hope the limbs trapped high above dont show there uggly faces during riding season.

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Back