free website stats program Iso-grips or not? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Iso-grips or not?

I do agree about the heat, no need for gloves in hot weather. It's the "bulbous" feeling I don't really like. What about the Kuryakyn flame iso? Anyone have those?

Last edited:
I went from stock to the Iso and pretty much cured my hand numbness. Before Iso a 150 mile run would leave my hands numb for almost a couple days. They are great!

I do agree about the heat, no need for gloves in hot weather. It's the "bulbous" feeling I don't really like. What about the Kuryakyn flame iso? Anyone have those?

I have the flames. They look better, but the only thing they do is let your palms get a little more air than stock. I had the "bulbous" ones on my last bike and they were better, but going with the style of the flames on this bike.

i have iso on all my bikes changed very comfy to ride with on long distances. change out the stock ones on the RKP for the iso after a tried the stock ones...just not as comfy

I had to be different and went with the black Avons with throttle boss about a month ago. Had to get used to the throttle boss, not sure if I'd recommend it though. Get alot of good comments on the grips though.

DSCN1225.jpg

I have the Ailerons and have enjoyed them. Not much on the known Chinese branded stuff on my HD if can help it. JMHO.

Bodeen

I have had the Ailerons also on quite a few bikes now. They are very comfortable and are contoured to your hand. Highly recommended.

RK_26.jpg

P9110034.jpg

On the sporster, I had Ailerons, they were OK, but sometimes my hands would get numb during a long ride. Have not experienced this with the iso's on the softail.

Back