free website stats program Iso footpegs with heel rests | Harley Davidson Forums

Iso footpegs with heel rests

fin_676

Experienced Member
Staff member
Contributor
Having recently had to ride wifes dyna wide glide decided i liked the heel rests as it allowed a slightly different foot location
So ive orderd and fitted a set on my softail custom had a few test rides and got all adjusted to what feels right but only time will tell

Brian

Attachments

• IMAG0007 (Medium).jpg
    IMAG0007 (Medium).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0009 (Medium).jpg
    IMAG0009 (Medium).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 80
Having recently had to ride wifes dyna wide glide decided i liked the heel rests as it allowed a slightly different foot location
So ive orderd and fitted a set on my softail custom had a few test rides and got all adjusted to what feels right but only time will tell

Brian

you'll love them.

Brian, I think you will like them. They made a big difference in the comfort level for me.

Since i fitted these i find that my feet are further back with the heel on the heel rest and the ball of my foot on the foot peg
I previosly had the instep of the foot on the peg
because ive got little feet i am able to move feet around a wee bit
as ive only done fairly short distances so far and ill see how they do on the longer journeys later in the year

Brian

I've had these on an 06 Deuce since it was new. I have 30000 miles and still have the pegs and rest. They are great, especially on long trips. Rode the Deuce to Sturgis from Charlotte, NC last year.

I went a step further and got the Dually Peg with the stirrup. Made a huge difference for me. Gives me more stability and reduces tension on the legs and thighs. Having to use Mid controls, it also allows me to shift arould a little. I would never go back to standard pegs without the heel rest.

Unable to post photo because I haven't made 5 posts yet........sorry

You should really enjoy the footpegs with heel rests. They did wonders for me expecially on my feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back