Iso footpegs with heel rests

Discussion in 'Harley Davidson Product Review' started by fin_676, May 1, 2010.

1. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Having recently had to ride wifes dyna wide glide decided i liked the heel rests as it allowed a slightly different foot location
    So ive orderd and fitted a set on my softail custom had a few test rides and got all adjusted to what feels right but only time will tell

Brian

Attached Files:

2. jim1102

jim1102 Member

you'll love them.

3. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Brian, I think you will like them. They made a big difference in the comfort level for me.

4. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Since i fitted these i find that my feet are further back with the heel on the heel rest and the ball of my foot on the foot peg
    I previosly had the instep of the foot on the peg
    because ive got little feet i am able to move feet around a wee bit
    as ive only done fairly short distances so far and ill see how they do on the longer journeys later in the year

Brian

5. ekw13Fatboy

ekw13Fatboy Active Member

I've had these on an 06 Deuce since it was new. I have 30000 miles and still have the pegs and rest. They are great, especially on long trips. Rode the Deuce to Sturgis from Charlotte, NC last year.

6. lowriderlee

lowriderlee New Member

I went a step further and got the Dually Peg with the stirrup. Made a huge difference for me. Gives me more stability and reduces tension on the legs and thighs. Having to use Mid controls, it also allows me to shift arould a little. I would never go back to standard pegs without the heel rest.

Unable to post photo because I haven't made 5 posts yet........sorry

7. RSQCAL

RSQCAL Member

Have a set on my '07 Wideglide and love them. Don't know how I went with out them for so long!

8. xstortion

xstortion New Member

You should really enjoy the footpegs with heel rests. They did wonders for me expecially on my feet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010