free website stats program Is this unusual ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Is this unusual ?

Redman

I have a 09 flhx with rush pipes (1.75 baffles) a screamin eagle high flow air cleaner and a tfi unit. Bike runs great...but occassionally I will notice at idle my engine lite will come on and then go out when I resume my ride....by engine lite I am refering to the one that comes on momentarily when you hit the run switch before start up. Like I said the bike runs great just wondering about this.

I have a 09 flhx with rush pipes (1.75 baffles) a screamin eagle high flow air cleaner and a tfi unit. Bike runs great...but occassionally I will notice at idle my engine lite will come on and then go out when I resume my ride....by engine lite I am refering to the one that comes on momentarily when you hit the run switch before start up. Like I said the bike runs great just wondering about this.

Have you checked for any stored codes your scoot might have thrown?

Wow...thanks for the tip i had no idea I could access all this info myself. I will let you know as soon as I get a chance to do the procedure...Thanks for the help as always greatly appreciated.:cheers

Wow...thanks for the tip i had no idea I could access all this info myself. I will let you know as soon as I get a chance to do the procedure...Thanks for the help as always greatly appreciated.:cheers

Check out the self help area, you could learn enough to be dangerous!:D

:good

Back