free website stats program Is this normal | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is this normal

I thought that someone posted that there was a "download" to increase the sampling rate and improve the braking or "feel" on '09 ABS equipped models, could have been late '08 and early '09 models that were affected. Might want to ask a knowledgable HD dealer to make an inquiry.

I thought that someone posted that there was a "download" to increase the sampling rate and improve the braking or "feel" on '09 ABS equipped models, could have been late '08 and early '09 models that were affected. Might want to ask a knowledgable HD dealer to make an inquiry.

It was posted here and i did have the Download done to mine ..Maybe Air in the ABS pump ? I would think it would set a code also but that dont mean it will .. since its a 09 take it in now and make them check it .. its a warranty issue so no charge even if they can't find anything

Could it be a wheel lock sensor that, at specific speeds, is creating a false wheel lock signal causing the system to release brake pressure? If it there was air in the system there would be brake peddle fade that would be felt at even when the bike is stopped.

Back