free website stats program Is there anyone that has NOT had problems with their Harley! | Harley Davidson Forums

Is there anyone that has NOT had problems with their Harley!

Crambo

I've only been on the board a few weeks and all I ever seem to see are problems after problem after problems with the motorcycles, and no after sales customer service from Harley. After having a couple of electrical problems with my new two week old 08 Nightster, and a big let down by my dealer that I had ordered V&H sideshots from when I ordered the bike in mid June, now tell me the pipes won't be here untill September. I'm just starting to wonder what have I gotten myself into with Harley Davidson...:dknow

Dont get excited Ive had 3 and had very little problems. Had a little problem with a dealer but I switched and problem went away. noisy tranny whine? its a motorcycle not a CADDY. 96 hotter than your old 88 ? Its a bigger motor with the same cooling fins!expect more heat....JUST RIDE IT AND ENJOY!

I've only been on the board a few weeks and all I ever seem to see are problems after problem after problems with the motorcycles, and no after sales customer service from Harley. After having a couple of electrical problems with my new two week old 08 Nightster, and a big let down by my dealer that I had ordered V&H sideshots from when I ordered the bike in mid June, now tell me the pipes won't be here untill September. I'm just starting to wonder what have I gotten myself into with Harley Davidson...:dknow

I know exactly how you feel. If I,d known a two years ago what I know now. I would probably have a Mustang instead of a bike.

No problems with mine, except on some occasions it wants to run @ 20 mph over the posted speed limit. :D Hope you get it sorted out, nothing but pure fun for me.

Yeah, Glider's right! Something to do with man made objects. Would I want to be in a space capsule? Only if it said USA on the side, and not China or Russia!!

Why, so I can spend more time on here looking for answers? I think I'll just ride it! :p

It's only natural that the folks having problems with their bikes will start threads looking for solutions to their problems. That's the beauty of the internet/forum world. People having no problems spend time on here helping out when they can and are out working/riding the rest of the time. Thus most of the posts deal with problems.

Plenty of people have had no major issues with their bikes, me included. I just keep picking up screws in the back tire but I still haven't figured out how to blame that on Harley yet!

My main problem is the face cramps I get from smiling all the time! :D

Back