free website stats program Is Harley Davidson Bikes Overpriced? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is Harley Davidson Bikes Overpriced?

I don't think that these bikes are over priced. I also don't think that anything else could possibly even start to compare to a Harley. Of course there are cheaper bikes out there that you may think look good but nothing really looks as good or rides as good as a Harley.

I do not think they are overpriced. Sure, you can go out and get something cheaper but is it going to be the same quality or the same power? I have to agree with almost everyone else, you get what you pay for.

I have been looking into purchasing one recently and I guess the reason I decided to go with a Harley despite the fact that the price is high is everyone I know loves his or her Harley. They never have any complaints nad I’m looking for quality over cost.

I've had other bikes in the past with which I have been far less than pleased. I was skeptical at first about putting this kind of money into a Harley. This is the first one that I've bought and I'll never buy another bike again. These bikes are made great and seem to last forever.

You aren't only paying for then name you're paying for the highest quality bike around. They may be considered expensive or overpriced by many but they are well worth it.

I would have to say that you get what you pay for. I great bike, a great name, a great ride, a great look, a great lifestyle. What more could you want? The price has never detered me from buying this bike.

When we are buying a Harley Davidson product we are buying assurance of quality, a great reputaion and pride for the rider. So even if it is overpriced you should be satisfied that you are purchasing a great product.

I want a Harley, the price is set at what people are willing to pay for a look, a name and a specific type of quality. I guess some my think they are pricy, but it is about taste and personal opinion really.

Hey, remember you get what you pay for. Why would anyone want a cheapo bike, sure a Harley costs some bucks, but it is well worth it to have the best you have to pay for it, right?

Hi Crew

Don't want to dredge this up, but I was having a look at posts that were here before I was, and I really wanted to add to it. I agree with everything everyone has said, but remember if you pay $30k for a HD and then upgrade in 3 years you might get $28 back. If you go and Pay $25K for a jap cruiser and try to sell in 3 years you'd be lucky to get $18K.
And remember you could pay more for a jap cruiser than you can for several of the big twins!!
It makes good financial sense to buy H-D, apart from all the other reasons!

Snake

Back