free website stats program Is 58 too old to get in to biking? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is 58 too old to get in to biking?

Just turned 56 last Friday.

19241876-Rightsidesz1000.jpg

Something to be said for variety. :D

960101740-K_1200_R_Left_front_angle_sz_900.jpg

Your Only As Old As You Feel.
I Just Started Riding Again ,i Am 51 .
Buy Your Bike And Fell Young And Have Fun
But Be Safe !!!!!!

NO WAY YOUR TOO OLD! im 58 and just bought a eg classic.my last bike was a 76 sportster that i sold in 1978.its been a while for me too.i cant wait till spring!

Not too old at all. I got back in riding at 59, my previous experience being off road back in the 80's. I now have 3 bikes, and am awaiting delivery of a new heritage softail, scheduled for delivery at the end of March. I like to say that I may be getting older, but I stopped growing up years ago. I got friends that think I am crazy, but many others who envy me.
Go for it, life is too short not to. Now, if you were 78, I would recommend a trike or a scooter.

Sure hope not, cause I'm 58 and just bought a new Heritage. I'd hate to think I wasted my money. Your as young as you feel, and I feel a dozen years younger cruzin' down the highway with my honey. Go for it. Put 'er in the wind pal.

Sure hope not, cause I'm 58 and just bought a new Heritage. I'd hate to think I wasted my money. Your as young as you feel, and I feel a dozen years younger cruzin' down the highway with my honey. Go for it. Put 'er in the wind pal.

Just better not let your wife see this (I feel a dozen years younger cruzin' down the highway with my honey) :lolrolling

I am 48 and feel good....the question is, if you had no idea at all, how old would you be? the age is in your heart.:6:

my grandfather got his last hdwhen he has in his late 60s,he couldnt hold it up (this was in the 70s he got a old electra glide)but he got with my uncle and thay put a side hackl on it and he did just fine i dont believe a person is ever to old if you have the love for it you will find a way so go out and have a adventure

I got back into riding a year ago after 20yrs and I'm now 67.

I met a guy at the harley dealer the other day and he just ordered a new Sporty custom. He's 73.
I don't know if that answered your question.
By the way, it's the best thing I've ever done.

Regards,
Oldbikerbob

Back