free website stats program Is 21,000 miles much on an Ultra | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Is 21,000 miles much on an Ultra

Ozone, see what it'll cost for just the parts. If you're willing to give it a shot, you may be able to install a bunch of it yourself. There's a great tech section here to help you through most anything (and we can always pick Gliders brain direct if need be!). What you save on labor, just might get ya a few more chrome goodies!

The labor part of that is about $340 and the parts are about $1200. So I could save a few bucks, but by doing it myself I may cause more damage than what I save.:bigsmiley21:

Hello Ozoneman

Congrats on your new bike! :s

That's a nice one,:D, you did pretty good, asking all the right questions, I know you be happy. :bigsmiley12:

I got a friend that's been looking for a bike for 2 years now, everytime he goes to the dealership the salesmans hides.:52:

Dont be affraid to do your own basic work, it's rewarding.:bigsmiley23:

Got to ride it down the street and back today. Can't wait for it to get warmer. After 30 years I was wondering how I would handle the bike. It seemed to come back to me real quick. I was a little shaking at first but I got the hang of it pretty fast. Hardest part was finding the place for my big feet on the floorboards. My previous bike had footpegs.

It sounded great with the Sampson Ovals!:bigsmiley12:

Back